Summer is usually a time when I have more time for personal project as many clients go on vacation. A few years ago I did about 1-2 personal photos per month, today I’m happy if I manage to do one every second month. Mainly because I do more commissioned projects but also because the projects I do tend to take more time as I get more strict about the details. But this summer I decided to dig into my sketch books and start working on a few ideas that I’ve been thinking about.
I’m working on a few of them right now and I will start posting photos from September. This is the current plan for photos to create during 2012 (working titles):
- Reverse opposites (Published)
- Snow cover (Published)
- Electric guitar (Published)
- Lamp (shot, in post production)
- End of line (shot, in post production)
- Broccoli (shot, in post production)
- Deep cuts part II (shot, in post production)
- Vertical fishing (partly shot, looking for locations)
- Domino (shooting in August/September)
- Sky-water paradox (shooting in August/September)
- Set them free (shooting in August/September)
- Ants (shooting in August/September)
- Diamond (shooting in October/November)
I’m also planing to do some behind scenes footage. Some ideas might die some new get born, at least this is the plan for now.
EDIT: Please note that this list is not being updated as new photos are being published.